Welcome!

Welcome to the CVAB Online Community Blog. CVAB is a mental health consumer-run agency in Vancouver WA. This is our place to dialog about things related to CVAB and more importantly, those things that affect you and our community health, wellness and recovery.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring is Here!

It took a while but Spring seems to have arrived. There is a freshness in the air that you don't get at any other time of the year and the sun feels new on your face. After a pleasant weekend and a beautiful beginning to the week, we are beginning to see signs of new life everywhere. The buzz of beginnings is in the air.

As part of our recovery, we often face new beginnings in some aspect of our lives. What are you trying for the first time, or again?

I think I'm going to focus on physical exercise....

3 comments:

  1. For the first time, I recently started volunteering on the warm line. It was exciting, scary, rewarding.

    I have been thinking about going to the Marshall Center for either the exercise room or water exercise. I really want to be a better swimmer. I need to look into the hours and stuff of adult swim classes.

    kae

    ReplyDelete
  2. So its good to see that your going to get in shape and work out for the spring time. Im going to stick to walking and be a slob...No running allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to focus on quiet, pleasant moments being with nature and prayers of praise and blessings on all my friends. There is a peacein nature and I am focusing on health, light exercise, and to be a blessing to others for each day I have.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete