Welcome!

Welcome to the CVAB Online Community Blog. CVAB is a mental health consumer-run agency in Vancouver WA. This is our place to dialog about things related to CVAB and more importantly, those things that affect you and our community health, wellness and recovery.

Friday, June 12, 2009

What do you think?

I sit and watch the fish going about their busy community life and sometimes find myself identifying with different ones, or thinking that the behavior of a couple of them reminds me of a few folks I know, or just wondering how they sleep.

Other times I'm watching them but a million miles away in my head.

I'm just wondering what you think about when you watch them.

2 comments:

  1. I like to watch the fish going by. There many different varietys. I find it is relaxing to watch them. It give my life a soothing efect. The fish kind of have a mind of its own. The fish swim like they want and eat when they are hungry. There are special breathing for fish. Sometimes fish swim in pools and stay together. I like the angel fish best of all. I like to see them grow in stages and life. Give fish a try, and be sure a person sees the movie Nemo. It can be a learning experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mixed feelings about the fish. On the one hand, there is a certain amount of serenity that comes with gazing into the waterworks. It is interesting to watch them group together and sometimes seem to be playing with each other. But after a while, I notice they all seem to be frequently bumping up against the window, and I can't help be identify with feeling trapped and confined without consent.

    ReplyDelete