Welcome!

Welcome to the CVAB Online Community Blog. CVAB is a mental health consumer-run agency in Vancouver WA. This is our place to dialog about things related to CVAB and more importantly, those things that affect you and our community health, wellness and recovery.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can't get you off my mind

I am trying to take a couple of days off because I needed them. Even though I am away from the office I can't get the business and people of CVAB off my mind. I know I need to give it a rest but I think it says something about how strongly I am invested in the organization and all it stands for as a recovery and wellness community.

1 comment:

  1. anonymous, So glad you had some days off work. You deserved it. You work hard at the work you do which consists of CVAB and the val ogan center. Maybe the rain will soon be gone and it wont be so depressive. You are well liked in what you do. People look up to you as a special human being. Take care.

    ReplyDelete