Welcome!

Welcome to the CVAB Online Community Blog. CVAB is a mental health consumer-run agency in Vancouver WA. This is our place to dialog about things related to CVAB and more importantly, those things that affect you and our community health, wellness and recovery.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's in the Air

Today feels different. Perhaps it is the rain. Maybe it is being post Labor Day. Or, it might be the beginning of the NFL season is this week.

For whatever reason, September has always seemed like the beginning of a new year for me.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. it is now fall weather with alot of rain. no one seems to remember the world series when it comes to baseball. It is now November and I have been watching baseball. Im glad when the Yankees win. That is my faviorte baseball team. On the other hand I like it when the Gaints win. When I was about 10 years old I saw my first world series baseball game. It was in a small town called Bartlesville, Oklahoma. I decided my favorite team is the Yankees. It has been my favorite team ever since.Carolyn CVAB

    ReplyDelete