Welcome!

Welcome to the CVAB Online Community Blog. CVAB is a mental health consumer-run agency in Vancouver WA. This is our place to dialog about things related to CVAB and more importantly, those things that affect you and our community health, wellness and recovery.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Why? Oh, Why?

I'm not a big fan of doing the same thing over and over with the expectation of different results but I just don't seem to be willing to try something different or just stop doing it all together. Some things are difficult to learn or I just don't want to change and somehow enjoy being stuck, or I think it will actually be different.....

2 comments:

  1. A personal, inspiring comment from Brad! Indeed! Well, I would agree that it is part of human nature to want to be "stuck" sometimes. When we stray too far to unfamiliar territory, it can be frightening or at least uncomfortable. I wouldn't get too hard on yourself though, Brad, because you do a helluva lot for CVAB. If I were you I'd follow my inner diction and maybe stay stuck for a little while. --Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll sit and ponder that for a while....thanks Nick.

    ReplyDelete